LUN 60/45/30mm Disc brake Wheelset
– 30mm, 45mm, or 60mm tall zero-coating rim with 19mm internal rim width, 25mm brake track width and upto 28mm width at the widest point (depending on rim depth).
– Tubeless-ready hooked rim bead-seat supports tubeless tires from 23-45mm. Tested with Schwalbe Pro One, Continental GP5000 TL. Also supports traditional clinchers.
– High-temperature resistant, high-friction textured braking surface on rim brake versions.
– Pillar aero spokes fitted as standard. Combination of Pillar 1420 and 1432 depending on Drive/Non-Drive Side.
– Aerodynamic profile for decreased air resistance.
– Rear wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on rear wheels. 24 spokes.
– Front wheel : 2:1 spoke lacing on disc brake wheels, 21 spokes. Radial lacing on rim brake wheels, 18 spokes.
– Bespoke engineered Winspace hubs.
– Over-sized 17mm central axles.
– Supplied with standard Shimano compatible 11s freewheel body.
– SRAM XDR Driver, Campagnolo driver also available upon request.
– 6803 and 6903 Precision stainless steel bearings. Ceramic bearings available via optional upgrade.
– Compatibility: Disc brake versions compatible with F:12×100 R:12×142 thru-axles.
* All weights are for full wheelsets (including hub, bearings, spokes, nipples and rim.) Weights are actual weights of complete wheelsets and are accurate to +/-3%.
– Compatible with regular clincher tires with innertubes.
– Compatible with tubeless-ready tires from leading manufacturers.
– When using tubeless tires do not exceed 100psi for riding. (Upto 120psi may be required to initially seat the tire) 100psi is plenty for road tubeless.
– Tire pressures should decrease as sizes increase. EG: 30mm tire no more than 85psi, 35mm tire no more than 60psi, 40-45mm tire no more than 40psi.
The system limit (Rider + bike + luggage, etc.) is 120kg. However, riders above 90kgs should regularly inspect their wheels or get a qualified bike mechanic to do so.
– Rim Brake versions: Wheels, QR Skewers, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders, Brake Pads.
– Disc Brake versions: Wheels, Tubeless Valves, Valve Extenders.
*Valve extenders not required and not supplied with 30mm rims.
- Additional information
The Lún Road Series is about bringing a performance wheelset to the masses. Bringing technology and innovation from our flagship HYPER range down to a more affordable price, the Lún Road Series is all about maximum bang for your buck – making the fastest wheelset for the lowest price possible.
- Zero-finish Carbon Rim
- 26mm wide and 30/45 or 60mm deep Aerodynamic Rim Profile
- Clincher (Tubeless-ready)
- Ceramic Bearings
- Aero-optimized for 25mm Tire
- From 1489g +/- 3%
- Center-lock Disc Brake
- F: 12x100mm R: 12x142mm Thru-Axle Compatible
|Dimensions||100 × 100 × 20 cm|
30mm, 45, 60mm