No products in the basket.
Prologo Saddle SCRATCH 2 CPC Torox 143
DEMO Prologo saddles available in store. Please contact us on 011 476 2110 for bookings
PROLOGO’s CPC Scratch 2 Tirox Saddle has a rounded profile that helps to facilitate the natural rotation of your pelvis when pedalling, allowing for a full natural range of motion. Thanks to its advanced shaping, the rider’s weight is shared equally across the entire seating area and the advanced CPC cover helps the rider to maintain their riding position. In addition to its comfort benefits, this saddle is also highly efficient, as the Tirox rails ensure efficient power transfer.
- Cover: Microfibre+CPC
- Base: Carbon fibre injection
- Rail: Tirox
- Padding: Lightfoam
- Dimensions: 278x134mm / 278x143mm
- Weight: 237g
- ESD Design: The Ergo Shape Design (ESD) is the result of ergonomic and biomechanic studies and tests done by PROLOGO in the last few years.
- Tirox: Rail light-alloy steel, highly resistant to traction and torsion, for its physical characteristics and light weight, it is used in the aviation and aerospace industry. T-Irox then turns out to be a rail with a good balance between weight and strength, that doesn’t fear the normal stress that addresses a bicycle.
- Carbon Injection Monocoque: After countless hours of R&D, the PROLOGO engineers have developed a new production process for injected carbon fibre, to create a “Monocoque injected” base. This results in less weight (about 15%), increased stability and even an improved overall finish of the saddle.
CPC – How does it work?
- Shock Absorption – Cushioning effect. Thanks to the strategically placed volcano shaped polymers, the saddle’s elasticity absorbs all shocks and vibrations resulting from the road.
- The CPC Polymer – The CPC is a special 3D Polymer by the long chain molecular aggregation. It differs from all other polymers present on the market as it has the ability to absorb shock and vibration, and it will not lose its main features over time, ensuring its effectiveness in any weather conditions for a long time.
- Vibration Absorption – The CPC with its Nano-structures, protects muscles, tendons and soft tissue stress, shock, vibration and oscillation that results from continuous pedalling, this reduces muscle fatigue, improving recovery time after riding.
- Grip and position – The CPC system ensures perfect grip and positioning. The design of the material CPC (multiple empty cylinders) creates a “vacuum effect”, ensuring a perfect posture and better aerodynamics. There are many advantages for the athlete: aerodynamics, increased power while improving performance and comfort.
- Air Cooling – The CPC allows a continuous flow of air, improving comfort and performance in all weather conditions.
- Massaging and Manipulation – Thanks to this special material, CPC system uses the kinetic power produced by the athlete to stimulate blood flow and eliminate tingling or numbness. It therefore benefits the nerves and tendons by helping to avoid tunnel carpal syndrome.