No products in the basket.
Prologo Saddle Nago Evo X10 CPC Tirox
The Nago Evo X10 is a unisex semi-round saddle that is ideal for medium to long distance riding. This X10 model has a shape and padding that is refined for 110-150mm travel mountain bikes and XC/Trail applications.
- Dimensions: 280x135mm
- Rail: Tirox
- Cover: Microfiber, CPC
- Padding: Light Foam
- Shape: Semi-Round
- Use: Marathon
- Weight: 222g
- Connect Power Control: CPC is Prologo’s patented name for these new saddles featuring dense bunches of short, suction cup like gel polymer tubes. This technology has been used in Moto GP and Formula 1, largely in gloves for the racers, but Prologo is the only manufacturer to use it in cycling. Grip is also vastly improved as the hollow CPC Volcano heads enlarge the surface area of the saddle, while the CPC heads in all the optimal contact areas reduce slip improving power output and control. The elastic polymer CPC heads absorb shock by expanding at their bases on impact and the ergonomic, lightweight design allows air movement and cooling.
- TiroX Rail: This material is highly resistant to traction and torsion for its light weight, and it’s for these reasons it is used in the aviation and aerospace industry. TiroX is a rail with a good balance between weight and strength, that doesn’t fear the normal stress associated with off-road cycling.
- Side Protection System: The Smart solution to protect the sides of the saddle. It protects the saddle when the bike is leant against a wall or a tree, avoiding scratches on the cover.
- Active Density: The Active Density technology combines different foam densities and variable base stiffness. The saddle is structured in 3 different areas and the 3 related foam densities:
- High Density: On the rear area of the saddle it gives a stable support of the ischial bones.
- Medium Density: In the middle of the saddle a medium density foam reduces the pressure of the pelvic area.
- Low Density: In the front area of the saddle it reduces pressure peaks of the body.